<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Reflections on a Wandering Life.....

Monday, July 06, 2009

Michael the Mountain Man 

Michael the Mountain Man is in Colorado, now. He has been slogging through the snow at 12,000 feet. I am still staying at his place in the village when I go out there, but I think it's time for me to head out to the western mountains. Beijing is very hot right now. I went to the village last week, but it was pretty miserable. The little place I usually go to in Western China is up above 3000 meters, so it is much cooler. I have said this before, but Beijing does a climate flip in the summertime. Usually, the air is cool and dry in Beijing. I guess that's why I like it so much. But in the summer, Beijing is hot and humid. Like Guangzhou. Time to head for the Tibetan Plateau.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?