<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Reflections on a Wandering Life.....

Sunday, August 05, 2012

Time to go home. 

Tomorrow I head back down the mountain. Two weeks goes by much too fast. But it's been good to be here in the mountains. A little chilly at night. The showers at the youth hostel aren't worth much, but there is a public shower house that has hot water. Bring plenty of Imodium with you. And a warm jacket. It's nice during the daytime, though. Just rainy and muddy some days. But really beautiful.

An infection flared up in my gums again. Stupid me, I didn't take any extra supply of antibiotics. I guess I just don't usually expect to be having an infection every two weeks. I went to the drug store here on the mountain, but they didn't have what I was looking for, so they gave me the next best thing. Not sure if it is working or not, but it doesn't feel that good. Good thing I am leaving in the morning.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?