<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Reflections on a Wandering Life.....

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Does anyone know how to get a bird out of your apartment? Someone called (wrong number) at 1:30 in the morning and woke me up. I couldn't get back to sleep right away, because I was rested and felt wide awake, so I decided to listen to Christian Classics (really good story just started), and do some work. Well, I was sitting here working and I heard a fluttering noise. I looked up and saw what I at first thought was a large moth. On second glance, it turned out to be a tiny bird. Not a song bird--it hasn't made a sound yet. But I could not for the life of me convince that poor bird to fly a little low so that she could get through my patio door. What to do? Well, the bird finally flew through my bedroom door into the living room. Don't know how it managed to fly low for that door, but it did. I put some oatmeal on the sill by the window. The window is wide open.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?