<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Reflections on a Wandering Life.....

Monday, September 05, 2005

We were just finishing our study from the Book of Ruth yesterday, when Lydia called. She managed to lock her keys in her apartment, so she was stuck until her roommate came back. I told her she could wait at my place. We decided to go out to dinner, because Lydia is from Guangdong Province, and she always knows where to find the good Cantonese chefs. She took me to good restaurant outside the Southeast Gate. She also told me that the restaurant we went to a week ago has just had a major workover. They fired a bunch of chefs and made the place into a lunchtime cafeteria. I guess they figured they could make more money catering to the lunch time business crowd. Hmmm...so the high class Cantonese chefs get the ax because the management wants to downgrade the menu to make more money. As they say here in China, "What a pity!"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?