<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Reflections on a Wandering Life.....

Friday, April 25, 2008

Found an interesting radio series on China. I can't recommend it completely, yet, because I haven't had a chance to go through all the programs, but the one I heard was quite good. Turns out On Point recently spent a week in China, broadcasting from Shanghai. Look at the links on the right. There are ten programs, each lasting about 45 minutes. It will take you some time, but I think it will be informative, and the player they have on that site is a good one. Looks like it buffers the bulk of the audio stream before it starts, so it doesn't break up. Don't want to bore you with the technology of the thing, but I hate sites where you have to start the program over a thousand times just to hear a two-minute clip. This one seems to work really well.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?