<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Reflections on a Wandering Life.....

Saturday, May 31, 2008

I was sitting in the Old Town Cafe with my laptop this afternoon, listening to All Things Considered, and trying to get some work done, when a reporter for a local paper walked in. Guess what I spent the rest of the afternoon doing. The reporter didn't speak a word of English, so Jeremy assisted. He asked me about my impressions of the area. I told him that one of the most beautiful areas was the island (Weizhou Dao). I don't know--haven't been there for two years, so I don't know how much development has taken place since then, and whether I would still feel the same about the place. He asked me what suggestions I would have for encouraging more people to visit the island. I told him that I didn't want more people to visit the island.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?