<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Reflections on a Wandering Life.....

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Star, Raymond, Maria, Melissa and I went to Melody KTV for an evening of Karaoke. I am flying to Chengdu tomorrow, so I won't be seeing Melissa again before she leaves. Fortunately, Maria picked a really good place. You know, with Karaoke, most of the songs are in Chinese, and I don't know enough kanji to read comfortably yet, but they also have a selection of old English songs, and fortunately, I am old enough to actually know some of them. But for me, the main reason for going to Karaoke is not for singing. Its a nice way to socialize in a comfortable, non rushed environment. This one is set up so that if you order a meal, the room is free. There is a minimum charge, but if you have enough people, you're going to pay that anyway. And the food was pretty good.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?