<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Reflections on a Wandering Life.....

Friday, March 05, 2010

Wednesday. Went to Fragrant Hills to meet Mary. I am interested in being near the mountain, but the place we looked at the other day was just too tiny. Today she took me to another place with a bunch of small studio apartments. The lady who runs the place is really nice, and I like the setup. Small, to be sure, but the rent is very reasonable, and it has separate little kitchen, a hot shower, and a wardrobe. Problem is, there won't be anything open until the first of April. I don't think I can wait that long. The International office is being patient with me, but I am supposed to have moved by now. I don't feel too guilty about it, because I am sure they won't be needing the room for another teacher until next fall, and, after all, I have been here for six years. Nevertheless, it is a little uncomfortable, since I don't work for the Software College anymore.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?