<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Reflections on a Wandering Life.....

Monday, April 04, 2011

Spring 

Spring is coming to the Western Hills, now. I took the picture on the left on Valentine's Day, and the one on the right on my morning prayer walk early today. The seasons come and the seasons go, and how swiftly time time passes! It isn't all green yet, by any means. Lots of scrub left. But the buds are on the trees. It won't be long.

It's interesting, you know--in the fall of the year, there are times when I find myself wishing that the leaves would never fall from the trees. But when spring comes, I am always reminded that in my heart of hearts, I do prefer a four season climate. I think it keeps one more through all the unpredictable changes of life. The times they are always changing, and in ways we can seldom anticipate. But seedtime and harvest always come in their season.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?