<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Reflections on a Wandering Life.....

Saturday, July 07, 2012

Hunan 

Tomorrow I leave for the hinterland. Coffee has invited me to her place in the northwest corner of Hunan Province. Hunan is one of those places I have always wanted to see, but just have not had a chance. Sorta. Actually, I have been through Hunan several times, but I have never been there. When I was teaching in Beihai several years ago, I always changed planes in Changsha. In the summer of 2004, I took the train from Kunming to Shanghai, and went right through Hunan. Two years ago, when I
was stuck in Guizhou Province during Spring Festival, I took a 24 hour bus ride from Guiyang to Shanghai, which, of course, went right through Hunan Province. But I have never been there. Until now. Tomorrow we will take the train to Zhangjiajie.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?