<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Reflections on a Wandering Life.....

Sunday, August 11, 2013

No water. This is really crazy. I guess it happens every once in awhile here in Manzouli. They tell me it's because of the big rain two days ago. Doesn't make sense. You'd think with all that rain they would have plenty of water. Apparently the rain overwhelms their system or something. I first noticed it last night when I stopped by KFC to do my Chinese homework. The restrooms were blocked off. When I got to the youth hostel they told me the water was off. This morning early to my surprise I noticed there was a little trickle of water, so I was able to take a shower. A cold shower. But it's summertime, so no worries. But an hour later, there was no water. They tell me it will take three days to get it on again. I guess I will take this one day at a time. It's getting time to go back to Beijing pretty soon.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?